Which country need Gamca medical?
There are a total of 6 GCC countries that requires gamca for visa approval. They are UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman.
Is Gamca required for Saudi Arabia?
Gamca or GCC Approved Medical Centers Association is a mandatory medical examination that you have to pass before travelling to GCC countries for employment, for applying residence visa or higher studies. The result of the medical report is automatically updated with the system in the Saudi Embassy with your passport.
How do you use Gamca medical?
Book Online GAMCA/GCC Medical Test Appointment
- Open the official website- Visit the website gcchmc.org.
- Book your appointment- At the center of the page, tap on the tab “Book your appointment” to proceed.
- Register for medical test- Provide all the details for the expatriate’s health check-up program.
What is GCC medical?
What is GAMCA? GAMCA full form is ( GCC Approved Medical Centers Association ). For those who want to go in GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Qatar) for job purpose, need to pass GAMCA medical examination.
How do I apply Gamca online?
The expatriates can log onto the GAMCA website (www.gcchmc.org) and generate their own medical slip for the medical check up by means of online payment, which comes up to $10. The website will provide you with the name and address of the medical centre that will conduct your medical check up.
What is MOFA no?
MOFA number is your visa number and it is issued by Ministiry (Mandatory)
What are the medical tests for Saudi visa?
The various blood tests that are required for your Saudi visa are:
- A full Hepatitis B profile.
- Hepatitis C Abs.
- Malarial Abs.
- Bilharzia Abs.
- Liver function tests.
How do I take appointment for Gamca medical exam?
The Candidates can log onto the GAMCA website and generate their own medical slip for the medical check up by means of online payment, or they can take our service which comes up to 1500*. The website will provide you assistance with the name and address of the medical centre that will conduct your medical check up.
How many days it will take for Saudi visa stamping?
The entire visa stamping process normally takes 3 to 5 working days from the date the application is submitted to the Embassy of The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia, Mumbai.
What are the documents required for Gamca medical test?
You need to pay Saudi medical fees at the GAMCA approved medical center. Documents required
- Appointment slip.
- Original Passport along with a copy of the passport.
- Original National Identity Card along with a copy of the NIC.
- 4 passport size photos.
What is the meaning of Gamca?
GAMCA ( Gulf Approved Medical centers Association ) is an association created to provide medical examinations to expatriates intending to join the Labor Market in the GCC countries.
How can I get Gamca medical appointment in Pakistan?
- Appointments are now open for All Gulf Countries. Please try to get appointment by whatsapp, send your passport by whatsapp 03125818744 and pay through bank, easypaisa or Jazzcash.
- Documents needed at the medical center.
- Confirm before Medical.
- How to get slip by paying yourself.
- Why Choose Us.
What is a medical report?
A medical report is a comprehensive report that covers a person’s clinical history. A medical report is a vital piece of evidence that can validate and support your claim for Social Security Disability benefits.
How do I check my Efada medical report?
You can now check your Efada medical report online by visiting the Efada service page on the MoH website. To perform the Efada medical test for Iqama issuance, go to the nearest approved hospital or polyclinic and bring the following: Copies of Passport Including Visa Page. A passport size photograph.
How can I check my medical report in Kuwait?
- Visit the Office of Medical Reports and Commissions in the hospital administration concerned and submit the required documents.
- Fill the service application form.
- Receive the report at the specified date in person.