What is the salary of MTS job in India?
SSC MTS In Hand Salary – The SSC MTS In Hand Salary is the amount that an employee takes home after all deductions have been made. The in-hand salary for SSC MTS varies depending on the city of posting and other factors. Here are some important details about SSC MTS In Hand Salary:
- The basic pay for SSC MTS is Rs.18,000 per month.
- The SSC MTS salary structure includes various allowances such as Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), and Transport Allowance (TA).
- The DA is calculated based on the cost of living in a particular city and is revised twice a year.
- The HRA is calculated based on the city of posting and ranges from 24% to 27% of the basic pay.
- The TA is provided to cover transportation costs to and from work.
- After all deductions such as Provident Fund (PF), Employee State Insurance (ESI), and Income Tax (IT) are made, the SSC MTS In Hand Salary ranges from Rs.15,000 to Rs.18,000 per month.
- In addition to the in-hand salary, SSC MTS employees are also entitled to benefits such as medical facilities, retirement benefits, and leave encashment.
|City||Basic Pay||Dearness Allowance (DA)||House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Transport Allowance (TA)||Gross Salary||In-Hand Salary|
|Delhi||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
|Mumbai||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||27% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.27,000 to Rs.29,000||Rs.19,500 to Rs.21,500|
|Chennai||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
|Kolkata||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
|Bangalore||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
|Hyderabad||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
Please note that the figures provided in this table are an estimate and may vary depending on the specific department and other factors. Additionally, the figures for HRA and TA may vary depending on the exact location within the city.
What is the full form of MTS in railway?
MTS Full Form फुल फॉर्म ‘ Multi-Tasking Staff ‘ है जिसका हिंदी में उच्चारण ‘मल्टी-टास्किंग स्टाफ’ होता है। यह एक कर्मचारी चयन आयोग परीक्षा है जिसे खासतौर पर SSC/MTS कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा आयोजित किया जाता है।
What is the highest salary in MTS?
SSC MTS Highest Salary 2023 – The SSC MTS salary of a candidate selected through SSC MTS exam varies depending on various factors such as location of work, posting and other benefits. However, the maximum salary for SSC MTS employees is Rs.35,000 to Rs.40,000 per month.
What is important English for SSC MTS?
How to fill the missing word in a sentence? – Cloze Test – Whats is the Cloze test? In the examination, you will be given a passage that with some missing words in it. You need to identify the context and select the correct word from the given choices. If you have a stronghold on the vocabulary then these types of questions can fetch more marks in very little time.
Read the passage at once and understand the context and tone. Now read the sentence with the missing word again and fill in the blanks that you think suit the situation. If you face a dilemma then use the elimination method to find the most appropriate answer.
This article on SSC MTS Exam English Language Vocabulary has covered all the important points that you need to know while preparing for the SSC MTS English Vocabulary topic. Strategy for individual topics is given so that you can excel in the vocabulary section.
Which app is best for SSC MTS preparation?
Testbook has launched the SSC MTS Preparation App which has several study materials like mock tests, study notes, exam notification and updates, previous year papers, all india ranking and much more. And the best part is that candidates can get this all for FREE.
This is the golden chance that aspirants have been waiting for. Start your preparation today with the Testbook SSC MTS Preparation App. Want to clear the exam but don’t know where to start? Download the Testbook SSC MTS Preparation App today and begin your preparations. We are one of the most trusted and India’s largest ed-tech platforms with the fastest-growing student community, with over 1.9+ crore users.
Come prepare with us! The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC MTS Exam every year for recruitment of the candidates. There will be four different stages. Many youths appear for this exam every year. Download the SSC MTS Preparation App and avail these benefits: Complete syllabus explained in detail.
- SSC MTS Previous year papers for candidates to check the kind of questions they can expect.
- Exam practise with SSC MTS Mock Tests.
- SSC MTS Notes with important details covered.
- FREE SSC MTS Notes in Hindi Detailed smart analysis based on your performance with pointers to improve An All India Ranking system for the SSC MTS mock test series Subjects Covered in Testbook SSC MTS Preparation App: A list of SSC MTS subjects covered in the Testbook SSC MTS Preparation App: General Intelligence and Reasoning Numerical Aptitude General English General Awareness This SSC MTS Exam Preparation App includes everything an applicant will need to study for the SSC MTS Exam.
The following are the details of each feature you’ll get: SSC MTS Free Mock Tests: The SSC MTS Preparation App includes free SSC MTS Mock Tests. You may analyse your performance, judge your strengths and weaknesses, learn time management, and more with a variety of SSC MTS Free Mock Tests.
- SSC MTS Previous Year Paper: There are several advantages to solving SSC MTS Previous Year’s Question Papers.
- The candidates will get familiar with exam patterns, trends, and question quality and difficulty, SSC MTS Notes PDF: For each subject, the Testbook Learn team has detailed comprehensive SSC MTS Notes.
On the Testbook App, you may get these study notes for free. Exam Information and Blogs: This app contains all of the information you need concerning SSC MTS recruitment. Learn everything you need to know about the test structure, admit card, answer key, eligibility, cut-off marks, and more! Notifications about exams: Multiple notifications are sent out for Government Exams, and the Testbook SSC MTS App will keep you up to date on all of them.
Language: Testbook is bilingual in order to reach out to as many people as possible and help them achieve their objectives. As a result, both Hindi and English will be available in the Testbook SSC MTS Preparation App. SSC MTS Notes in Hindi: This mobile app contains SSC MTS Notes in Hindi for those who are more comfortable with Hindi language.
Smart and In-Depth Analysis: Get performance-based tips and suggestions for your test results, along with guidance on how to improve. These will help the candidates reach their greatest potential. To avail all these features, download the Testbook SSC MTS Preparation App right now.
What is MTS All India?
SSC MTS Full Form – What Does SSC MTS Stand For? Do you know what SSC MTS Full Form is? SSC MTS stands for Staff Selection Commission exam for Multi-Tasking Staff. SSC MTS is an examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC conducts recruitment for Multitasking Staff posts in various departments and offices under the Central Government of India.
What is the salary of Mts1?
PayPal Mts1 salary in India ranges between ₹ 30.0 Lakhs to ₹ 50.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 38.7 Lakhs.
Which is the best post in SSC Chsl?
SSC CHSL 2023 is a national-level exam that is taken to recruit high school graduates into various government departments, offices, and ministries for a number of SSC CHSL posts such as Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistants, and so on.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant is one of the top-paying jobs in SSC CHSL (JSA).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), and Data Entry Operator are among the positions available through SSC CHSL recruitment.
- SSC CHSL Posts offers attractive salaries, benefits, allowances, and employment stability.
Read more about SSC CHSL free online coaching,
Which GS book is best for SSC?
Frequently Asked Questions about Best GS Book for SSC CGL – Q1- Which is the best GS book for SSC CGL? A1- The best GS book for SSC CGL is Rakesh Yadav GS Booster General Studies. It is the only book you need to prepare GS for any national-level exam.
- Q2- Is Rakesh Yadav GS Booster General Studies available in Hindi and English? A2- Yes, the book is available in both languages separately.
- Q3- If we compare it with Lucent’s GK book, which is better? A3- Rakesh Yadav GS Booster General Studies is better.
- It has a lot of practice and previous year’s questions.
Q4- Do we have subject-wise questions in this book? A4- Yes, Rakesh Yadav GS Booster General Studies has subject-wise questions (MCQs) just like the exam format. It is the best GS Book for SSC CGL.
How many questions are there in GS?
Frequently Asked Questions – UPSC stands for Union public service commission. UPSC is a government body which conducts recruitment examination for various govt. services including Civil Service Examination every year to recruit IAS, IPS, IFS, and other allied services.
- The candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree from any recognized Indian university.
- However final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate age must be between 21 to 32 years old for the General category.
- Yes, for the OBC category 3 years of relaxation, and for SC/ST there is a provision of 5 years relaxation.
For Defense Service Personnel disabled during service have 3 years of relaxation, ex-servicemen including service officers have 5 years of relaxation, visually challenged, physically challenged and hearing-impaired people have up to 10 years of relaxation.
Preliminary examination – objective paper (comprise of 2 papers GS and CSAT). Mains examination (descriptive) Personality development test (interview) To write the mains exam, a candidate has to qualify in the preliminary examination. If you are shortlisted after the mains exam you will get called for the interview. For final ranking, both Mains & Interview Marks are considered.
It comprises 2 MCQ-based papers that are conducted on a single day. General studies paper –1, consists of 100 questions of 2 marks each. General Studies paper-2 (CSAT) consists of 80 questions of 2.5 marks each. However, CSAT is a qualifying paper. Candidates have to score a minimum of 33.33 % or 66 marks to qualify.
- Only GS paper- 1 marks are considered for the cutoff.
- There is 1/3rd negative for every wrong answer in both the papers.
- It comprises of total 9 Descriptive papers conducted in 5 days.
- Paper A- (language paper, you can select any language prescribed by UPSC, however, this paper is not compulsory for Candidates from North-Eastern states of India) and Paper B (Compulsory English language), is qualifying in nature.
The remaining papers, Paper I – to Paper VII are considered for the Main Score where each paper carries 250 marks. Candidates have to select only one optional subject from the choices provided in the UPSC notification. You can also check out how to choose an optional subject here.
What is the salary in hand for Visva Bharati MTS?
Visva Bharati Non-Teaching Salary 2023 – Visva Bharati Salary can be a good source of motivation for the candidates planning to appear for the Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023. The detailed post-wise salary details for various posts released under Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 are tabulated below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Registrar (tenure post)||Group A Level -14 (Rs.37400-67000)|
|Finance Officer (tenure post)||Group A Level -14 (Rs.37400-67000)|
|Librarian||Group A Academic Level -14 (Rs.37400-67000)|
|Deputy Registrar||Group A Level -12 (Rs.15600-39100)|
|Internal Audit Officer (Deputation)||Group A Level -12 (Rs.15600-39100)|
|Assistant Librarian||Group A Academic Level -10 (Rs.15600-39100)|
|Assistant Registrar||Group A Level -10 (Rs.15600-39100)|
|Section Officer||Group B Level -7 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Assistant/Senior Assistant||Group B Level -6 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Upper Division Clerk/Office Assistant||Group C Level -4 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Lower Division Clerk/Junior Office Assistant||Group C Level -2 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Group C Level -1 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Professional Assistant||Group B Level -6 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Semi Professional Assistant||Group C Level -5 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Library Assistant||Group C Level 4 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Library Attendant||Group C Level 1 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Laboratory Assistant||Group C Level 4 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Laboratory Attendant||Group C Level 1 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Group B Level -7 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Group B Level -7 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Group B Level -6 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Group B Level -6 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Private Secretary/PA||Group B Level -7 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Personal Assistant/ PA Level –C||Group B Level -6 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Stenographer||Group C Level 4 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Senior Technical Assistant||Group B Level -6 (Rs.9300-34800)|
|Technical Assistant||Group C Level -5 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Security Inspector||Group C Level -5 (Rs.5200-20200)|
|Senior System Analyst||Group ‘A’ Level -12 (Rs.15600-39100)|
|System Programmer||Group ‘A’ Level -10(Rs.15600-39100)|
Visva Bharati Salary 2023, Post Wise Salary and Benefits in Hindi
What is the salary of MTS NetApp in India?
NetApp Mts Software Engineer salary in India ranges between ₹ 17.0 Lakhs to ₹ 30.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 23.6 Lakhs.