Between 18 to 27 years The eligibility criteria for SSC MTS Notification 2023 are as follows: Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10th class or its equivalent from a recognized board. Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years.
What is the maximum age for MTS?
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023 FAQ – Q1. What is the SSC MTS salary? Ans. The SSC MTS Salary will be as per the 7th Pay Commission. Thus, it is expected that the MTS salary will be paid in the pay scale (5200-20200) with Grade pay of Rs 1800. Q2. Is SSC MTS a good job? Ans.
- Yes. SSC MTS Job is one of the most reputed profiles for the 10th passed candidates who desire to secure a Government Job. Q3.
- Is SSC MTS Group C a post? Ans.
- Yes, SSC MTS is a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Offices/Departments of the Government of India.
Q4. What is SSC MTS eligibility? Ans. According to the SSC MTS Eligibility, the minimum age should be 18 years and passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as the minimum qualification. Q5. What are the SSC MTS Age criteria for various posts? Ans.
As per SSC MTS 2023 Age Limit Criteria, the age candidates must be between 18-25 years when applying for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue). However, the candidate’s age must be between 18-27 years when applying for) Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS. Q6. Is there any age relaxation in SSC MTS for OBC Category? Ans.
Yes. There shall be an age relaxation of up to 3 years on the upper age limit of OBC category candidates applying for Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff. : SSC MTS Eligibility 2023, Age Limit, PET, Qualifications
What is the full form of MTS in army?
SSC MTS Full Form in English – The SSC MTS full form is Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff. It is a national-level exam for recruiting candidates for various non-technical posts in various ministries, departments, and offices of the Govt. of India.
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc.
What is MTS role?
SSC MTS Roles & Responsibilities – The job responsibilities of Multi Tasking Staff is challenging and hardworking as the employee has to fulfill the following duties during their working hours. Check the job responsibilities of Group C posts before applying for SSC MTS 2023.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the office
- Carrying of files and papers within the building/outside building.
- Physical maintenance of records of the office.
- Photocopying, sending of fax, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like the diary, dispatch, etc.
- Assisting on the computer.
- Cleaning of rooms and dusting of furniture etc.
- Delivering of Posts (Dak) (outside the building).
- Watch and ward duties.
- Opening and closing of offices.
- Cleaning of the building, fixtures, etc.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- Maintain lawns, parks, potted plants, etc within the territory.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
What is the salary of MTS in India?
SSC MTS In Hand Salary – The SSC MTS In Hand Salary is the amount that an employee takes home after all deductions have been made. The in-hand salary for SSC MTS varies depending on the city of posting and other factors. Here are some important details about SSC MTS In Hand Salary:
- The basic pay for SSC MTS is Rs.18,000 per month.
- The SSC MTS salary structure includes various allowances such as Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), and Transport Allowance (TA).
- The DA is calculated based on the cost of living in a particular city and is revised twice a year.
- The HRA is calculated based on the city of posting and ranges from 24% to 27% of the basic pay.
- The TA is provided to cover transportation costs to and from work.
- After all deductions such as Provident Fund (PF), Employee State Insurance (ESI), and Income Tax (IT) are made, the SSC MTS In Hand Salary ranges from Rs.15,000 to Rs.18,000 per month.
- In addition to the in-hand salary, SSC MTS employees are also entitled to benefits such as medical facilities, retirement benefits, and leave encashment.
|City||Basic Pay||Dearness Allowance (DA)||House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Transport Allowance (TA)||Gross Salary||In-Hand Salary|
|Delhi||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
|Mumbai||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||27% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.27,000 to Rs.29,000||Rs.19,500 to Rs.21,500|
|Chennai||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
|Kolkata||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
|Bangalore||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
|Hyderabad||Rs.18,000||17% of basic pay||24% of basic pay||Rs.1,800||Rs.26,500 to Rs.28,500||Rs.20,000 to Rs.22,000|
Please note that the figures provided in this table are an estimate and may vary depending on the specific department and other factors. Additionally, the figures for HRA and TA may vary depending on the exact location within the city.
What is the full form of MTS in Maharashtra?
SSC MTS Full Form. The full form of the SSC MTS exam is Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination.
What is the full form of MTS trade?
The Bottom Line – Make to stock is a traditional manufacturing strategy that matches inventory with forecasted consumer demand. The effectiveness of the MTS approach is entirely reliant on the ability of a company to correctly predict the future demand customers will have for its products.
What does MTS stand for in education?
The California Department of Education’s definition of Multi-Tiered System of Support and a comparison between it and Response to Instruction and Intervention.
What is MTS in quantity?
Noun – MTS ( uncountable )
- ( standards, measurement ) Abbreviation of metre-tonne-second, A version of the metric system, that uses as its basis units, the metre (m), tonne (t), second (s), with other units derived from these base units.
- ( television ) Initialism of multichannel television sound, ( a standard for encoding additional audio channels within an NTSC signal )
What is the full form of MTS in Air Force?
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022 – A notification has been published by Indian Air Force (IAF) for the recruitment of Group C Civilian Posts such as House Keeping Staff (HKS), Cook, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Hindi Typist at the various Air Force Station Units.
What is MTS role in Salesforce?
25 % – Response Rate Role – Member of Technical Staff (MTS) is an quality engineering role that require skills in development aspects of software development. Responsibilities: As a quality engineer, you will design, create, document, implement and maintain test scripts for complex on-demand and integration applications.
You should be self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with the cross functional teams. You should have the ability to handle multiple, complex technical projects and have the flexibility to work in a very dynamic environment. You also have to be comfortable with initial manual testing of new features, so you have the understanding to architect and implement automation.
You need have strong background in Object-Oriented programming concepts and constructs. You will need to identify missing test cases and refine existing scripts for modularity and to enable automation, estimate and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation and identify risk based regression suites.
You should have the ability to troubleshoot problems with application server, database and Operating system setup.You will be responsible for ensuring quality delivery through all phases of the front-end to the back-end development lifecycle. This job requires that you be a quick learner, self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
You should have the ability to work in a fun, creative and fast paced environment. You will be responsible to adapt quickly, motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results. You must possess good oral and written communication/documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code.
Bachelor’s degree – ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS 6+ years of experience in Quality Assurance processes, methodologies, and best practices 4+ years experience and expertise with software development and quality engineering (data-driven, white box test automation, and system level testing) Hands-on skills with test automation tools for functional, regression,performance and load testing Sound familiarity with Selenium or any of the Open Source Automation Frameworks and unit testing frameworks such as TestNG, J-Unit and/or scripting language like JS,Perl. Expert ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts. Building and Driving test practices within the team Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution. Effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail. Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum methodology.
What is MTS business?
Make to stock (MTS) is a traditional production strategy that is used by businesses to match inventory with anticipated consumer demand.
What does MTS stand for Salesforce?
Salesforce Member of Technical Staff (MTS) Salaries.
What does MTS mean in construction?
MTS – Made To Stock. MUC – Maintenance Unitised Cost.