SBI PO Mains Result 2023 Out – State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Mains Result on its official website @sbi.co.in on 10 March 2023. The SBI PO Mains exam was held on 30 January 2023 across multiple centers in India. Candidates can now check the SBI PO Mains Result 2023 from the official website of SBI.
What is the full marks of SBI PO mains?
SBI PO Syllabus 2023 – SBI PO syllabus outlines the topics that candidates need to cover for the exam. The prelims syllabus comprises topics from the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. The mains syllabus comprises topics from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and English Language.
|Simplification, Profit & Loss||Alphanumeric Series||Reading Comprehension|
|Mixtures & Alligations||Logical Reasoning||Fill in the blanks|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability||Data Sufficiency||Cloze Test|
|Work & Time, Sequence & Series||Ranking/Directions/Alphabet Test||Para jumbles|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Seating Arrangement||Vocabulary|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Coded Inequalities||Paragraph Completion|
|Time & Distance, Number Systems||Puzzle, Coding-Decoding, Tabulation||Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting|
|Data Interpretation||Syllogism||Sentence Completion|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Blood Relations, Input-Output||Miscellaneous|
Click here for the complete SBI PO syllabus Get the Top Score in Numerical Ability section of Competitive Entrance Exams with Expert Prep Tips Click Here
How marks are normalized in SBI PO?
SBI PO Cut off 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) releases SBI PO cut off 2023 separately for prelims exam, mains exam and interview. The cut off is released category-wise and section-wise. To check the SBI PO cut off, candidates need to enter the required credentials.
- On the basis of SBI PO cut off 2023, candidates are shortlisted for the subsequent rounds of the selection process.
- SBI PO is one of the country’s most sought-after banking exams, and many candidates appear for the exam.
- As the competition is high, it becomes essential for candidates to understand the state and category-wise SBI PO cut off marks and set targets for the prelims and mains exams for SBI PO,
Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to secure to qualify the exam. SBI PO cut off is calculated based on factors including the number of vacancies, the number of candidates who appeared in each category and the difficulty level of the exam.
- Candidates can go through SBI PO cut off below and strategize the target score.
- SBI PO cut off is released for prelims, mains, and final selection.
- There is only the overall SBI PO cut off and no sectional cutoff.
- The preliminary exam is only qualifying in nature and candidates need to score minimum cutoff marks to qualify for the mains exam.
The final merit list is determined based on the combined marks of the mains exam and Interview and Group Discussion rounds. Candidates should score good marks in all the exam stages to clear SBI PO cut off. Also Read: SBI PO dates The steps to check the cut off of SBI PO are given below:
Visit the official website of SBI Click the link ‘Details of marks secured by the candidates in SBI PO exam’ Enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password SBI PO cut off appears on the screen
The cut off marks are calculated based on the following factors:
Number of vacancies Number of test-takers The difficulty level of the exam
SBI PO Prelims Cut off is calculated out of 100 marks. The category-wise merit list to call candidates for the mains exam is prepared based on the SBI PO prelims cut off marks, On the basis of SBI PO prelims cut off, candidates 10 times the number of vacancies have been selected for the mains exam.
- The mains exam is conducted for candidates qualifying the preliminary exam.
- SBI PO mains cut off is calculated out of 250 marks.
- Based on the cut off marks, candidates three times the number of category-wise vacancies are called for the Interview, psychometric test and group discussion.
- The descriptive test is evaluated only for those candidates who have to qualify at each level of the objective test.
Phase III is conducted for candidates qualifying the mains exam. SBI PO cut off for interview is calculated out of 50 marks. Candidates can check below the previous years’ minimum qualifying marks for Phase III. SBI PO final cut off is determined based on the mains exam and Interview.
It is the total marks secured by the last ranked candidates. SBI PO cut off for final selection is calculated out of 100, The marks secured by the candidates in the mains exam are converted to 75 out of 250 marks. The marks of Interview are converted to 25 marks out of 50 marks. SBI PO previous year cut off helps candidates to know the actual exam trend and set targets accordingly.
Candidates can check below the previous years’ cut off marks for prelims, mains and final selection.
What is the tier of SBI PO?
SBI PO Exam Pattern – SBI PO is a three-tier recruitment process that includes Prelims, Mains, and Interviews. The preliminary exam of SBI PO is qualifying in nature and there will be no sectional cut-off. SBI PO Exam Pattern is given below.
What is a good score for IBPS PO mains?
IBPS PO Mains Category-Wise Cut off 2021
|Category||Cut Off Marks (Out of 225)|
Is there typing test in bank po?
Yes, according to the exam pattern of the IBPS PO and SBI PO Exam, you are needed to qualify in a descriptive paper. That time, knowing typing will help you to qualify for the descriptive exam with speed and accuracy. But the certificate for typing is not mandatory for appearing in the bank exams.
Which is the India’s toughest exam?
UPSC Civil Services Exam – India’s Toughest Exam – The UPSC Exam is said to be the toughest exam in India. It is the most competitive and difficult exam that is conducted in India. The exam is conducted in three stages – Prelims, Mains, and the Interview round.
- The exam recruits candidates for the top services of the nation, such as the IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, and many other Group A and B services under the Central Government.
- Every year, around 10-12 lakh candidates fill out the online form after the UPSC Notification,
- Around 6-8, lakh aspirants sit for the Preliminary exam, and only 15-17 thousand get selected for the Mains exam.
Following this, only a handful (about 1500-2000) of candidates are selected for the final or interview round. The entire selection process for UPSC exam is extremely rigorous.
- The syllabus is vast and covers major subjects like History, Polity, Geography, Economy, Environment & Ecology, Science, and Technology.
- Current Affairs and Static GK Questions are also important in the exam.
|Exam Name||UPSC CSE/ UPSC Civil Services Examination/ IAS Exam|
|Conducting Body||UPSC – Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Type||Pen-Paper; OMR sheet|
|UPSC Exam Date 2023||UPSC Prelims 2023 will be conducted on 28th May 2023Mains 2023 will be conducted from 15th September 2023 onwards|
Which is the toughest bank exam in India?
As per the current trend, RBI Grade B is the toughest exam among all the bank exams. The syllabus and exam pattern for the RBI Grade B mains exam is totally different compared to other bank exams. So it is not easier to crack. Click Here To Know RBI Grade B Syllabus and Exam Pattern RBI Grade B Online Mock Test Series