What is the last date for post office vacancy 2023 in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2023 Last Date
|Notification Date||21 May 2023|
|Apply Start||22 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||11 June 2023|
What is meant by consignment number in India Post?
Send your package clearly on its way – The easiest way to prepare a consignment note is using one of our online shipping tools, When you have entered all the details, a consignment note will automatically be generated for printing on plain paper. If you prefer not to use a shipping tool, you can contact us to request consignment forms and complete them manually.
The consignment number is your permanent reference number for your shipment. It can be used to track your shipment at any time. Every shipment needs a consignment note with a unique TNT consignment number. It contains all the necessary details and accompanies your package through its journey. Sender’s account number Please fill in your TNT account number.
This is the account number that will be issued the consignment charges, unless Section 2 ‘Invoice to Receiver’ payment option is selected. Refer to point 2 below. From (collection address) Please complete with company name, collection address, contact person and telephone number.
- Dangerous goods Indicate whether or not the consignment is of hazardous nature.
- If you are intending to send dangerous goods, please call Customer Service for advice by visiting our dedicated page.
- Special delivery instructions Please indicate any special delivery instructions that you may require.
- Invoice to receiver If the Receiver is paying for the consignment charges, please cross this box and provide the Receiver’s TNT account number.
If the Receiver’s account number is not known. Note: The sender is liable for all unpaid charges. To (receiver) Please complete Receiver’s company name, address, contact person and telephone number. Note: We cannot deliver to P.O. Box numbers. If you have selected Invoice to Receiver payment option in Section 2, only a permanent office address is accepted.
- Services (a) SERVICES Select the service that you require.
- If no service is selected, our Express service will be provided.
- Please call Customer Service if you require our Special Express service.
- If you are not sure whether to select documents or non-documents, please contact Customer Service who can also advise you on any paperwork requirements.
(b) OPTIONS Please select the option(s) you require. Priority – Priority handling from pick-up to delivery which is available for Express and Economy Express. Enhanced liability – Cover the full value of shipment. Please provide the insured value and currency if the insurance is for non-documents.
For document insurance, please leave the value and currency field blank. Goods description Please provide full description of goods, number of packages, gross weight and consignment dimensions. Customer reference You can enter any internal reference code that you would like to be printed on the invoice, with a maximum of 24 characters.
This reference can also be used to track your consignment on tnt.com Delivery address Please complete Receiver’s company name, address, contact person and telephone number. Note: We cannot deliver to P.O. Box numbers. Dutiable shipment details For dutiable shipments, please state the VAT/TVA/BTW of the Receiver and provide the value of the shipment (as shown on commercial invoice).
What is consignment number in India Post?
What is Consignment Number in India Speed Post? Speed post is a service offered by India Post. India post offers the service to the general public. Speed Post is popular for delivering parcels within the time-bound and for secure delivery. India Post delivers international services and charges around 50% less than private courier service companies.
- After acceptance of the consignment for Speed Post, you will receive a receipt.
- The receipt contains the details of the consignment as well as a consignment number.
- The consignment number is unique and allotted to every parcel.
- You can track the status or location of the consignment online via the consignment number.
It is easy to track the status of the parcel within a few seconds. You need to follow a step-by-step procedure to track the location. Apart from the online procedure, you can send an SMS and track the speed post parcel. The receipt you receive at the post office counter after acceptance of the parcel is very important.
What does GDS mean business?
Global distribution system Type of computerised network system
|This article needs additional citations for, Please help by, Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Find sources: – · · · · ( March 2023 ) ( )|
Diagram of an airline global distribution system A global distribution system (GDS) is a computerised network system owned or operated by a company that enables transactions between travel industry service providers, mainly airlines, hotels, car rental companies, and,
- The GDS mainly uses real-time inventory (e.g.
- Number of hotel rooms available, number of flight seats available, or number of cars available) from the service providers.
- Travel agencies traditionally relied on GDS for services, products and rates in order to provide travel-related services to the end consumers.
Thus, a GDS can link services, rates and bookings consolidating products and services across all three travel sectors: i.e., airline reservations, hotel reservations, car rentals. GDS is different from a, which is a reservation system used by the service providers (also known as vendors).
What is GDS in logistics?
Conclusion: – Global Distribution Systems GDS booking has actually enhanced worldwide over the past 4 years yet some sector onlookers suggest that GDSs might end up being almost outdated by 2020. But like numerous technology/software-based systems, GDS may progress, instead. Are you ready to explore the new world of Global Distribution Systems GDS? In addition, what is global distribution?
What is the full form of GDS in UK?
How to apply for jobs at the Government Digital Service (GDS). The Government Digital Service ( GDS ) is part of the Cabinet Office and we are here to make digital government simpler, clearer and faster for everyone. We are a team of around 750 product managers, software engineers, designers, researchers, technical architects and other specialists who sit right at the heart of UK government.
- Our software products and services are used by more than 13 million people each week and are relied upon by more than 1,900 public sector organisations across central and local government, NHS and schools.
- Good digital services are better for users and cheaper for the taxpayer.
- If you’d like to be part of a passionate and talented team that makes a difference to the lives of millions of people, we’d like to hear from you.
Find out more about working at GDS,