JEE Main Exam Date 2023 – Here, from this table, the candidates can check the JEE Main exam date 2023 for both of the phases –
|Events||JEE Main Exam Dates 2023|
|JEE Main official notification release date||December 15, 2022|
|JEE 2023 Information Brochure release date||December 15, 2022|
|Registration Process starts on||Session 1 – December 15, 2022 Session 2 – February 7, 2023|
|Last date to fill JEE Main 2023 form||January session – January 12, 2023 April session – March 7, 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 application correction||January session – January 13 to 14, 2023 & February 3 to 5, 2023 April session – To be announced|
|Admit Card 2023 Availability Date||January session – January 21, 2023 April session – To be announced|
|JEE Main 2023 exam date||January session – January 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31, and February 1, 2023 April session – 06, 08, 10, 11, 12 April 2023|
|JEE Main result date||January session – February 6, 2023 April session – April 2023|
What is the meaning of JEE in Marathi?
JEE Full Form in Bengali is: জয়েন্ট এন্ট্রান্স পরীক্ষা JEE Full Form in Marathi is: संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा
Which stream is best for IIT after 10th?
IIT JEE After Class 10 – FAQs – Should I join IIT JEE Coaching after class 10? You must join IIT JEE coaching after class 10. When we enter class 11, there is a huge gap between the level of class 10 and class 11 which has to be filled. Students who join coaching get good help from teachers and it becomes a lot easier for them to crack the JEE exam.
- Which coaching is best after 10th for IIT? Mystudycart has the best JEE online faculty and experts to prepare students for IIT after 10th.
- Can we prepare for JEE after 10? Yes, the best time to start preparing for JEE is after 10th class.
- For the next 2 years, in class 11th and 12th, studying Physics, Chemistry and Math should be your priority.
Which stream is best for IIT after 10th? IIT aspirants should choose Science stream (PCM) – Physics, Chemistry, Math, English and an additional subject for IIT JEE after class 10. JEE Main and JEE Advanced both ask questions from Physics, Chemistry and Math.
- How much 10th percentage is required for IIT? Class 10 percentage does not matter for IIT JEE but scoring good marks in class 10 makes you eligible to take PCM stream after class 10.
- For admission in IIT, candidates need to score minimum 75% marks or be in top 20 percentile in class 12/ qualifying exam.
Should I go to Kota for IIT JEE coaching after class 10th? These days there is no need to go to Kota for IIT JEE coaching as you can get the same Kota JEE coaching at your home, Kota builds a lot of pressure on students’ minds due to stress, uncomfort, adjusting to the place and food, etc.
- Where should I go for IIT JEE coaching after class 10th? You don’t need to go anywhere for IIT JEE coaching because you can take online classes from IIT qualified experienced teachers right from your home through JEE online coaching.
- Should I join online coaching for IIT JEE after class 10? Yes, you should definitely join online coaching for IIT JEE after class 10.
The IIT-JEE online coaching is efficient, productive, time-saving and easily accessible. Some of the key advantages of JEE online coaching are short batches, focus on an individual student, proper counselling, quality study material, online test series, assessment and regular monitoring.
What is the English word for JEE?
An expression of surprise : gosh, golly, gee.
What is the lowest marks for NIT?
What is the percentile cutoff for NIT? A. General Category candidates need to score a minimum of 95+ percentile score to get NITs. For reserved category candidates, 80+ percentile score is enough to get NITs.
What is the lowest score for NIT?
For admission to NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs, a minimum of 75% marks in class 12 (65% for SC/ ST) are mandatory. JEE Main 2023 counselling round 5 seat allotment will be released on July 21, 2023.
Can I get any NIT with 90000 rank?
Home QnA Home if i got 90000 rank in jee mains i got nit are or not but i am oc, but i have ews, i cant get but which is better to me
Answers (2) With a 90000 rank in JEE Mains it is quite difficult to get chance in NIT. You have mentioned that you belong to ews category as well as you have OBC certificate too. You will be eligible for counseling through the quota you have selected during application process. It’s difficult to tell you the exact about your admission possibilities with your 90000 RANK. It is a very high. The chances are very less to get a seat in NITs, IIITs & GFTIs as per the previous year cutoff as a general category and ews, however you can try for state counseling like Punjab, Haryana, MP, Andhra PradeshEtc.
What is a good GPA in NIT?
A candidate who passes the examinations of all semesters in the first appearance, and in addition secures a CGPA of 8.5 and above, is declared to have passed in FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION.
Can I get CSE in NIT with 93 percentile?
ANSWER (1) With 93 percentile in JEE Mains, it is not possible to get NITs or IITs for CSE branch because the cutoff for CSE branch goes very high, something 95 percentile above.