Bhediya OTT Release Date, Platform, Box Office Reports, Pre-Release Business & More Varun Dhawan’s horror comedy, “Bhediya” was released in theatres on Nov 25, 2022. It is directed by Amar Kaushik and backed by Dinesh Vijan. It marks the 3rd film in Vijan’s horror comedy universe after Stree and Roohi.
- The film was released in three languages in theatres Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- The Tamil version was titled Onai and the Telugu version was titled ‘Thodelu’.
- It opened with positive reviews from critics and received praise for the novel theme, VFX, performances, and cinematography, considered one of,
The post-theatrical streaming rights of Bhediya sold to Jio Cinema and the satellite rights to Colors Cineplex. After action packed thriller Vikram Vedha, Bhediya is all set for free streaming on Jio Cinema, mark the day ’26 May 2023′. Despite receiving rave reviews from critics, Bhediya took a below-par start and has received an average response at the box office.
- It was expected to open with double-digit figures but failed to charm the cinephiles as it saw a below-par start and minted Rs 7.48 Cr on its first day.
- It picked up pace from the Sat onwards and clocked in over 28 crores on the 1st weekend.
- It showed an over 55% drop on its first Mon which consolidated that the film will be an average affair.
The total domestic collections of Bhediya stand at 68.84 crores nett. The trailer had created a good pre-release buzz, viewers heaped praise on the VFX, unique concept, comic sequences, and the performances of the key characters. Watch the trailer below: Bhediya was made on a budget of 60 crores and as per the reports, it made 125 crores from the pre-release business only.
- The pre-release business of the movie includes theatrical rights, satellite rights, digital rights, and music rights.
- The theatrical rights of the film were sold at 45 crores, the satellite, and digital rights at 75 crores, and the music rights at 5-8 crores.Q.
- When is Bhediya releasing on OTT? A.
- Bhediya World Digital Premiere on 26 May 2023.Q.
Where to watch Bhediya on OTT? A. Bhediya is streaming for free on Jio Cinema from May 26.Q. Who is director of Bhediya? A. Bhediya is directed by Amar Kaushik, know for directing blockbuster Stree. : Bhediya OTT Release Date, Platform, Box Office Reports, Pre-Release Business & More
Is Bhediya movie available on OTT?
Bhediya OTT Release Date Finally Confirmed Yes, it’s true the highly anticipated 2022 movie by Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon is finally coming to JioCinema after months of delay. As per the latest confirmation by Varun Dhawan on Twitter, Bhediya OTT Release Date is all set to be 26th May 2023.
Is Bhediya available online?
Bhediya streaming: where to watch online? – Currently you are able to watch “Bhediya” streaming on Jio Cinema for free with ads.
Is Bhediya movie hit or flop?
With a lifetime collection of Rs.66.65 crore nett in India and a budget of Rs.60 crore, then Bhediya is not a big hit at the box office. In order to be considered a theatrical success, Bhediya would need to surpass the 90 crore mark at the box office.
What is the full form of OTT?
OTT stands for “over-the-top” and refers to technology that delivers streamed content over the internet, In previous years, a consumer would take out a cable subscription and their cable TV provider would be responsible for the supply and availability of programming.
Which OTT platform has all movies?
Other OTT providers – AAO NXT, the first independent OTT platform that originated from Odisha, is a flagship product of Kaustav DreamWorks. Apart from the website, they also have application for Android mobiles and TVs. The content library of AAO NXT is unique in terms of originality of the content irrespective of the language.
- Short films, movies, and web series can be viewed in their original language along with English subtitles.
- NexGTv is the flagship product of Digivive Services Pvt Ltd.
- Its app offers users entertainment across multiple devices.
- It streams over 200 live TV channels and on-demand content, including movies, TV Shows and videos.
In 2015, nexGTv launched India’s first mobile talent discovery platform, called SPOTLight, with director Imtiaz Ali, In 2016 nexGTV, launched its first original series In My City with Priyanka Chopra making her mobile series debut. Sun NXT is an Indian video on demand service run by Sun TV Network,
- It was launched in June 2017, streaming in Tamil language and six other Launguages.
- The platform has more than 4,000 Tamil movies and 200 Tamil shows, as well as regional movies and shows.
- Sun NXT also streams a large library of its own Sun TV shows and movies.
- In India Sun NXT launched its TV shows and movies also in Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Marathi.
Amazon Prime Video was launched in 2016. The platform has 2,300 titles available including 2,000 movies and about 400 shows. It has announced that it will invest ₹20 billion in creating original content in India. Besides English, Prime Video is available in six Indian languages as of December 2018.
- Amazon India launched Amazon Prime Music in February 2018.
- Neestream is a streaming media service owned by NeST Technologies Corp., which is part of the US-based JKH Holdings.
- It is the first OTT platform targeting the global Malayalee diaspora.
- In the aftermath of the COVID pandemic and the subsequent lockdown, OTT platforms had become the only avenue for film releases, redefining the movie watching experience for several viewers.
Single-language OTT sites, like Aha Video in Telugu is the first time that the platform is diversifying into another language, while CityShor.tv in Gujarati, Neestream in Malayalam, Hoichoi in Bengali and Planet Marathi in Marathi are streaming movies and shows for people in those languages.
Eros Now, an OTT platform launched by Eros International, has the most content among the OTT providers in India, including over 12,000 films, 100,000 music tracks and albums, and 100 TV shows. Eros Now was named the Best OTT Platform of the Year 2019 at the British Asian Media Awards. It has 211.5 million registered users and 36.2 million paying subscribers as of September 2020.
Apart from these, Balaji Telefilms –owned ALTBalaji and Viacom 18 –owned Voot are popular because of the unique content they provide. Reliance Jio –owned JioCinema and JioTV, Times Group –owned MX Player, and Asianet Satellite Communications – owned Asianet Mobile TV are other OTT service providers in India.
- Hoichoi is the first dedicated regional–language OTT service in India.
- It has launched 30 new shows and 12 original films in Bengali and has acquired about 200 Bengali films and dubbed content from English, Hindi and Arabic.
- In 2018 it entered Bangladesh as well as the United Arab Emirates, adding a prospective customer base of 180 million.
In June 2017, Sun TV Network launched their Sun NXT regional OTT service in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali and Kannada, In February 2020, Aha OTT platform was launched, broadcasting exclusively Telugu content. In 2021, Planet Marathi OTT became the first OTT platform dedicated to Marathi content in India, including web-series, films, music, theater, fiction and non-fiction reality shows.
Where can I watch Bhediya Hindi movie?
Bhediya OTT release: When, where to watch – Bhediya will premiere on JioCinema on May 26. The official Twitter account of the platform announced the film recently in a tweet that said, “Jungle jungle baat chali hai pata hai chala hai, Bhediya is now coming to entertain you all, only on #JioCinema”.
Is Bhediya a budget?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Theatrical release poster|
|Directed by||Amar Kaushik|
|Written by||Niren Bhatt|
|Produced by||Dinesh Vijan Jyoti Deshpande|
|Starring||Varun Dhawan Kriti Sanon Abhishek Banerjee Deepak Dobriyal Paalin Kabak|
|Edited by||Sanyukta Kaza|
|Production companies||Maddock Films Jio Studios|
|Distributed by||Pen Marudhar Entertainment|
25 November 2022
|Running time||156 minutes|
|Budget||est. ₹80 crore|
|Box office||est. ₹89.97 crore|
Bhediya ( transl. Wolf ) is a 2022 Indian Hindi -language comedy horror film directed by Amar Kaushik, Produced by Dinesh Vijan, it stars Varun Dhawan alongside Kriti Sanon, Abhishek Banerjee, Deepak Dobriyal and Paalin Kabak. It is the third installment in Vijan’s horror-comedy universe,
- It was released on 25 November 2022 to positive reviews and received praise for its VFX, humour, performances, social message and dialogues.
- It was a box office bomb,
- It received 13 nominations at the 68th Filmfare Awards, including Best Film (Critics), Best Actor (Critics) and Best Special Effects,
A sequel is in development.
Is Bhediya movie family friendly?
There’s nothing vulgar in it, so the film is a family friendly.
How many hours is Bhediya?
The film clocks in at a runtime of 156 minutes and features music composed by Sachin-Jigar. ‘Bhediya’ garnered an impressive box office collection of INR 61.49 crore during its theatrical run, solidifying its success in the horror-comedy genre.
Is RRR a flop movie?
|Theatrical release poster|
|Directed by||S.S. Rajamouli|
|Screenplay by||S.S. Rajamouli|
|Dialogues by||Sai Madhav Burra|
|Story by||V. Vijayendra Prasad|
|Produced by||D.V.V. Danayya|
|Cinematography||K.K. Senthil Kumar|
|Edited by||A. Sreekar Prasad|
|Music by||M.M. Keeravani|
|Production company||DVV Entertainment|
25 March 2022
|Running time||182 minutes|
|Box office||est. ₹1,316 crore|
RRR is a 2022 Indian Telugu -language epic action drama film directed by S.S. Rajamouli, who co-wrote the film with V. Vijayendra Prasad, It was produced by D.V.V. Danayya of DVV Entertainment. The film stars N.T. Rama Rao Jr., Ram Charan, Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, Shriya Saran, Samuthirakani, Ray Stevenson, Alison Doody, and Olivia Morris,
It revolves around the fictional versions of two Indian revolutionaries, Alluri Sitarama Raju (Charan) and Komaram Bheem (Rama Rao), their friendship, and their fight against the British Raj, Rajamouli came across stories about the lives of Rama Raju and Bheem and connected the coincidences between them, imagining what would have happened had they met, and been friends.
The film was announced in March 2018. Principal photography of the film began in November 2018 in Hyderabad and continued until August 2021, owing to delays caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, It was filmed extensively across India, with a few sequences filmed in Ukraine and Bulgaria,
- The film’s soundtrack and background score were composed by M.M.
- Eeravani, with cinematography by K.K.
- Senthil Kumar and editing by A.
- Sreekar Prasad,
- Sabu Cyril is the film’s production designer whilst V.
- Srinivas Mohan supervised the visual effects,
- Made on a budget of ₹ 550 crore (US$72 million), RRR is one of the most expensive Indian films to date.
The film was initially scheduled for theatrical release on 30 July 2020, which was postponed multiple times due to production delays and the COVID pandemic. RRR was released theatrically on 25 March 2022. With ₹ 240 crore (US$30 million) worldwide on its first day, RRR recorded the highest opening-day earned by an Indian film.
- It emerged as the highest-grossing film in its home market of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, grossing over ₹ 415 crore (US$52 million).
- The film grossed ₹ 1,316 crore (US$160 million) worldwide, setting several box office records for an Indian film, including the third highest-grossing Indian film, second highest-grossing Telugu film, highest grossing Telugu film of 2022 and highest grossing Indian film of 2022 worldwide,
RRR received universal praise for its direction, screenwriting, cast performances, soundtrack, action sequences and VFX, The film was considered one of the ten best films of the year by the National Board of Review, making it only the second non-English language film ever to make it to the list.
- The song ” Naatu Naatu ” won the Best Original Song award at the 95th Academy Awards, making it the first song from an Indian film, as well as the first from an Asian film, to win in this category.
- This made the film the first Indian film by an Indian production to win an Academy Award,
- The film became the third Indian film and first Telugu film to receive nominations at the Golden Globe Awards, including Best Foreign Language Film, and won Best Original Song for “Naatu Naatu”, making it the first Indian (as well as the first Asian) nominee to win the award.
RRR also won the awards for Best Foreign Language Film and Best Song at the 28th Critics’ Choice Awards,
Is Bhediya a true story?
No, the movie is purely fictional.
How much does Varun Dhawan charge for a movie?
3. Varun Dhawan – The new age Govinda! From playing the role of a rich brat in SOTY to playing the role of revenge thirsty boy in Badlapur, the actor has proved that he’s here to stay! Although he has very less flops in his filmography, the actor has cut down on his fee, according to Umair. The Bhediya actor who used to charge Rs 30 crores is now charging 20 crores for his films.
Is Netflix a OTT?
Netflix and YouTube are both OTT platforms, as they deliver video content directly to users over the internet, bypassing traditional cable or satellite television providers. These popular streaming services exemplify the OTT model, offering a wide range of content to a global audience.
Is Spotify an OTT platform?
OTT full form is Over-The-Top. We all are constant consumers of these OTT platforms. In short, OTT (Over-The-Top) is a type of service that provides content over the internet, Some examples of famous OTT platforms are Amazon, Spotify, Netflix, Facebook, etc.
My favourite OTT platform is YouTube. In this blog, I will cover OTT Platforms and services in detail – OTT meaning, definition, types of OTT, etc. This blog will be your complete reference guide about the OTT platforms in India, Let us begin by understanding what is OTT platform? and check out the List of OTT platforms in India,
OTT Platform Full Form, Meaning and List You now understand that OTT is an abbreviation and its full form is Over The Top.
Which OTT platform is cheapest?
Which is the cheapest OTT platform in India? Among the best OTT platforms in India, Zee5 is the cheapest. This is followed by Sony Liv and Disney+ Hotstar VIP.
Which is better Netflix or Amazon Prime?
Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are streaming services with huge libraries that can keep you entertained weekend after weekend. Netflix has a slightly smaller overall library, but it has far more original content and highly-rated shows not available elsewhere.
Which OTT has most subscribers in India?
Will OTT platforms succeed in getting paid subscriptions when free content is easily available the year was 2016 when video OTT platforms came as a breath of fresh air for 31-year-old Sanya Kelkar. The Pune-based IT professional had grown sick of the incessant ads, inconvenient scheduling and passé content available on traditional linear television.
Cut to seven years later, and many Indians like her love watching online video content. Indians spent 6.1 trillion minutes or over 11 million years watching videos in a span of 15 months between January 2022 and March 2023, per estimates from Media Partners Asia. But Indians also love free content—88 per cent of that time was spent on YouTube, while the rest was spent on OTT video streaming apps.
After enjoying a boom for the past few years, the 60-odd OTT platforms in India are now faced with a challenge: How to scale up their costly content business in the entertainment-crazy but price-conscious Indian market, especially when the viewers are spoilt for choice.
After all, the world’s most populous nation’s estimated Rs 13,000-crore video OTT market has a 60-40 split in favour of revenues from advertising-based video-on-demand (AVoD), or low-cost ad-supported platforms. TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS Manish Kalra, Chief Business Officer at ZEE5, says the challenge now is the customer’s intent to pay.
“On the AVoD side, we have 100 million MAUs (monthly average users). How do we convert them into paid users?” he asks. The platform offers the first episode of its original shows for free to get viewers to subscribe, but he admits the conversion rate is in the low single-digits.
- The average Indian viewer is used to paying around Rs 300 a month for cable or direct-to-home (DTH) subscriptions.
- But even a top-end telecom-bundled pack of 10-12 OTT apps costs Rs 1,000-1,200 a month.
- And subscribing even to the top two or three OTT platforms costs upwards of Rs 3,000 a year.
- And there are around 60 platforms on offer currently.
“Eventually, how many subscriptions will a person subscribe to? On an average, people have two to three subscriptions. We are the local OTT, then there are national and international ones,” says Ajit Thakur, Co-founder and Director at aha, a regional content streaming platform, adding that their hyperlocal regional content holds them in good stead.
- It’s an expensive proposition even for urban users, while the yet-to-be-tapped viewers from smaller cities and towns of India are typically conservative spenders.
- Indian consumers are value conscious and not price conscious.
- They are not subscribing to a service because it’s cheaper than the rest, but because of its value proposition,” says Sushant Sreeram, Country Director at Amazon Prime Video, India.
He adds that a single Amazon Prime membership gives customers shopping, savings, and entertainment benefits. The recently released FICCI-EY Media & Entertainment Report 2023 pegs the number of households paying for at least one subscription video-on-demand (SVoD) service inching up to only 52 million by 2025 from 45 million currently, if the current pricing is maintained.
- The report’s author and EY’s Media & Entertainment Leader Ashish Pherwani says OTT is a relatively expensive product in India, and the market can be doubled if the prices are reduced.
- Cutting content costs is not much of an option because that will always be a platform’s USP.
- It will have to be on customer acquisition, tech, content mix and other costs.
We need bundling for the OTT segment to reach scale.” Creating content is an expensive affair and the platforms have been going hammer and tongs at each other to pump investments into creating content for the Indian market. But customer acquisition is also costly, especially as all the streaming players are vying for the wallet and mind share of the same set of 45-50 million SVoD users in the country.
Some of them shell out as much as Rs 2,000 per customer to earn Rs 500 in revenues. GETTING IT RIGHT Today, nearly all the OTT players fall somewhere on the ‘freemium’ spectrum, where some content is behind a paywall and some is available free to watch, but with ads interspersed between them. On top of that is a dizzying array of annual, quarterly, monthly and mobile-only price plans.
For instance, pure-play SVoD platform Netflix plans to roll out ads, while regional SVoD player aha has pivoted to a hybrid model. “It is doing well for us. The revenue split is 70-30 towards SVoD. A year ago, it was 90-10,” says aha’s Thakur, adding that the shift is happening not because subscription revenue is coming down but because ad revenue is rising.
- Indians are primarily a TV-watching audience who are okay with watching ads in between, say experts.
- Pankaj Krishna, Founder and CEO of Chrome Data Analytics & Media, says India’s premium audience is a small number, and the paid market will never be as big as free.
- Everyone is experimenting right now but the only conclusion seems to be that you cannot survive without an AVoD layer,” he says.
“If you want to be a business of scale and be a big boy in India, you have to go ad-supported. Subscriptions can be 20-30 per cent of your revenues,” said Nachiket Pantvaidya, former CEO of ALTBalaji, at the FICCI Frames 2023 event held recently in Mumbai.
- That is not to say that pure-play AVoD works well in India.
- Case in point: AVoD platform MX Player is reportedly being acquired by Amazon Prime Video for Rs 350-400 crore, a sum significantly lower than the Rs 1,000 crore that current owners Times Internet had paid for it in 2018.
- Reliance Industries-backed JioCinema, which shot into prominence with its free streaming of cricket tournament Indian Premier League (IPL), has also introduced a paid layer on its OTT platform and announced over a hundred pieces of original content just weeks ahead of the IPL finals.
Digital ad revenues are hard to come by for the OTT players as social media websites and search engine firms such as Meta and Google (including YouTube) corner almost 90 per cent of the pie because that’s where the eyeballs are turned. The refrain among OTT players is that both SVoD and AVoD will co-exist.
No one in the entertainment business knows what’s going to work,” says a senior Disney Star executive, requesting not to be named. “But one thing is for sure, it’s unfair to expect people to subscribe to so many platforms. They will not do it. All we can do is work on content and enhance our USP.” As of April 2023, Disney+ Hotstar is the country’s largest OTT player with a majority of its 52.9 million subscriber base belonging to India.
But it has lost 8.4 million subscribers since October 2022 due to the void created by IPL streaming moving to JioCinema. In the race to crack the right revenue model, platforms are also making a pit stop at transactional video-on-demand (TVoD) services, where viewers are provided limited-period movie rentals at prices lower than full subscription fees.
ZEE5, for instance, has rentals ranging from Rs 29 to Rs 349. Kalra of ZEE5 says this is how cable TV and DTH evolved when it went behind a paywall—through bundles, sachets and configurable price points. “We want to scale up our TVoD services this year because that gives viewers the option to sample a lot of content.
Pricing is important, but right now the focus is on expanding the market and building the subscriber base.” He adds that rentals bring in a low, single-digit percentage of ZEE5’s total revenues. Amazon Prime Video also permits users to rent movies. “The thought is simple: expand the choice available to our customers through industry-wide collaborations, and make streaming an even more convenient experience,” says Prime Video’s Sreeram about its marketplace hub—Prime Video Channels and Movie Rentals—which provides access to content beyond the Prime subscription.
But TVoD has a flirting audience, and it is riddled with the discomforts of using OTPs and credit cards with every use, says Chrome’s Krishna. Kalra likens it to the FMCG industry’s successful attempt at expanding into the rural markets with the Rs 1-shampoo sachets. “Does TVoD get me more of those subscribers, or does it take away from the annual subscribers? We’ll learn,” he says.
PACKING A PUNCH To be sure, the SVoD market is poised to grow as the Indian OTT market expands. But an estimated 50-75 per cent of SVoD revenues come from telecom bundling now. “Most subscribers come from bundling with telcos, where you have a lot of people in a telecom plan.
- But how many people activate their accounts? What is their engagement?” said Monika Shergill, VP of Content at Netflix India, at an event in Mumbai in May.
- It’s early days for the industry, but it’s not as early to become responsible in terms of what model of streaming we are building,” she added.
- And with the economics of streaming only content pinching hard, OTT platforms are now looking beyond video to give more bang for the Indian viewer’s buck.
Pantvaidya says the real scale for OTT lies at the intersection of e-commerce and retail, as it can straightaway augment the addressable market. “AVoD-SVoD is a done deal where AVoD has already won the race. So, the next question is, can I sell soap and car on this,” he says.
That is precisely the model that Amazon Prime Video runs, where its shopping benefits give it a huge edge over rivals. In fact, the platform says India has amongst the highest proportion of Prime members who stream Prime Video every month. Reliance Industries-backed JioCinema, meanwhile, has access to the over 400 million telecom subscribers of Reliance Jio.
And Netflix, considered a niche platform with its 6 million-odd subscribers, is betting big on gamifying its popular original series such as Narcos and Stranger Things. “Those who don’t have a content-plus edge will either combine or collapse,” says Pherwani.
- Right now, everyone is bleeding and everyone is simply investing.
- In five to six years, they will either get acquired, merge with each other (consolidate), or turn profitable.
- Any combination of content and distribution that has abundantly deep pockets or is skewed towards AVoD or eventually goes on to be a part of an e-commerce or telecom play will be the killer,” says Chrome’s Krishna.
The sector is already seeing consolidation. SonyLIV and ZEE5’s parent organisations Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL), respectively, are in the midst of a merger. Amazon Prime Video is also reportedly in talks to acquire MX Player.
- As the players fight it out for Indian viewers’ attention with pricing subsidies and jazzed up offerings, all the while trying to strike the right balance between AVoD, SVoD and TVoD, the party for the Indian consumer continues.
- But the likes of Kelkar yearn for the good old days of OTT.
- What once felt like a revolutionary departure from traditional TV has gradually morphed into something familiar—ads are back and so is appointment viewing, with many shows like Citadel releasing new episodes periodically.
Isn’t that a threat to the freedom and flexibility of content viewing, despite paying for a handful of them?” @SaysVidya, @PLidhoo : Will OTT platforms succeed in getting paid subscriptions when free content is easily available
On which app we can watch Bhediya?
Bhediya (2022) Hindi Movie: Watch Full HD Movie Online On JioCinema.
Where can I watch on Ott?
Latest Bollywood movies streaming on OTT: Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, ZEE5 and others Two new films have been released on OTT, namely Tarla on ZEE5, starring Huma Qureshi in the titular role, and Blind on JioCinema, featuring Sonam Kapoor. Learn about the latest Hindi releases on OTT platforms in detail below. Blind – JioCinema Giah suffers a tragic loss when she gets blinded in an accident. The police still don’t take her seriously due to her impairment years later when she witnesses a crime. Tarla – ZEE5 Lust Stories 2 – Netflix There are four tales here about women experiencing lust and desire.
Explore the worlds of six formidable women as you learn about their struggles and triumphs. Afwaah – Netflix A woman tries to run away from her abusive politician fiancé, but she and the stranger who comes to her aid are met with widespread hostility. Lakadbaggha – ZEE5 Animal rights activist Arjun Bakshi uncovers an animal trafficking ring in Kolkata.
He takes on a vigilante role in order to protect the animals, and he ends up discovering a rare population of Indian black-striped hyenas. Tiku Weds Sheru – Prime Video The two eccentric protagonists of the romance comedy Tiku Weds Sheru both have Bollywood star aspirations.
- The violence and drugs of the criminal underworld are threatening their budding romance.
- Will they be able to keep their relationship going against all odds? Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan – ZEE5 A self-proclaimed bachelor, Bhaijaan gives up violence after falling in love with the peaceful Bhagyalakshmi.
- When he finds out that her family has a conflict with a gangster, will he revert back to his old ways? I Love You – JioCinema Satya, a very accomplished business executive, and her fiancé Vishal anticipate a happy future together.
When Satya is set to leave for Delhi one evening, she is stuck inside the office building. What threats does she face? Bloody Daddy – JioCinema Sumair Azad and his friend Jaggi steal a bag of drugs from Sikandar Chowdhary. So, Sikandar takes Sumair’s son hostage, but things change when Sumair loses the bag of cocaine.
Gumraah – Netflix When the police find out that the main suspect looks like someone else, the case of a young man’s murder takes an unexpected turn. Mumbaikar – JioCinema The story is about three different people who live in Mumbai and are trying to find meaning in their lives. As the drama, laughter, and romance get worse, the three people’s lives start to get mixed up.
What will happen to them in the future? Bhediya – JioCinema In the Arunachal jungle, a wolf attacks a man named Bhaskar in Bhediya. Bhaskar and his pals search for solutions while he changes into a shapeshifting werewolf, and the journey is full of unexpected turns and hilarious moments.
Bheed – Netflix A border patrol agent’s mission to prevent migrant workers from entering the country during a lockdown escalates into a battle for humanity amidst bigotry and tragedy. Bholaa – Prime Video Bholaa, now out from prison, makes plans to see his daughter for the first time. A well-planned cocaine bust, however, thwarted his efforts.
His adventure starts with a bizarre encounter and continues with strange obstacles and the constant threat of death. Not everything is as it seems. Can we expect to see him reunited with his kid? : Latest Bollywood movies streaming on OTT: Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, ZEE5 and others
Which OTT platform has Malayalam movies?
The quality of the movies from the Mollywood industry has got cinema lovers across the country hooked more than ever. The OTT streaming services regularly add more Malayalam-language films to their already-existing lists. Whether it is Netflix, Zee5, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, SonyLiv, ManoramaMAX, or Saina Play, every streamer has content to attract Malayalam-speaking audiences.